As the APCM is coming up (on the 26th May) we need everyone who is a member of our Trinity congregation to complete an Electoral Roll form in the next few weeks.

There are 3 ways for you to do this:
1) Print off and fill out the ‘Form for Application for Enrollment onto the Electoral Roll’ (see screenshot of the correct form) from the website below and post it to Trinity Church office.

2) Pick up a copy of this form to fill out from the Church office.

3) Request that a copy is posted to your home, to do this email James / Kally in the office ( and we will arrange this for you.
All forms must be returned by the 3rd May.