Our children are a very important part of our church family and we want them to feel valued and involved.
Trinity Crew is the name given to our children’s activities on Sunday mornings during the 10.45 service. The children start the morning by going into church with their parents, then leaving after a short while with the Trinity Crew leaders to pursue their activities in the adjoining hall. Creche age children may need a parent to stay with them. The Children must be collected from Trinity Crew by a parent / guardian at midday (an announcement will be made in church). Sometimes the group will then share what they’ve been doing with the wider church family.
Trinity Crew is split into the following age groups:
Birth to age 3 Creche
Reception to year 4
From time to time we also have outings, picnics and parties etc.
Sunday Cafe is a place where young people, ages 13-18 (College age), can explore faith in Jesus Christ and learn positive lifestyle perspectives based on Christian principals.
Meeting every Sunday evening during term time from 6:30 to 8:30 in Trinity Hall, we play games, pray, eat snacks, hang out, discuss our faith, chat and get to know God in a more personal way.
Some of our past themes have been:
- HEROES: examples from the Bible of normal individuals who exceptionally followed God.
- FRUITS: how can the Fruits of the Spirit influence our daily life?
- The Prayer Course (24-7 Prayer): insights into deeper understanding of a communicative relationship with God.
- NAMES: How knowing The Names of God can draw us into a stronger relationship with Him
- REFUGE: The Refugee Crisis & God’s heart for refugees
- TOXICS: A Christian perspective of certain lifestyles that can have lasting, lifelong toxic effects.
- The Alpha Course (HTB): An introduction to many foundational principals of Christianity.
- Who do you think you are: Exploring our Identity in Christ and who God sees us as
- Follow the Light: Following God regardless of the temptations of life
All of the adult youth-leaders of Sunday Cafe are committed Christians with a vibrant faith. We also make sure that everyone’s DBS checked.
Every year, Trinity sponsors teens from the Sunday Cafe Youth Group to go to a week at Soul Survivor in Shepton Mallet. For most of them, this is a time to connect and become stronger as a group while exploring God and Christianity in a youth-focussed atmosphere. 2016 is no different! With about a dozen teens and a small army of facilitating leaders, we’ll be there worshipping and praising God and having an absolute blast in the process!
If you’re only just hearing about Soul Survivor for the first time, here is the gist:
Soul Survivor is a five day event where thousands of us gather together to journey with God.The main focus of the events are morning and evening meetings where we spend time worshipping God with music, learning more about Him through His word (the Bible) and waiting on the Holy Spirit to change us and equip us to live lives for Him.
As well as main meetings and seminars we have a bunch of venues from chilled out cafes through to awesome gigs… it’s pretty fun!
Here are the Details:
Event: Soul Survivor Week B 2016
Dates: August 13, 2016 – 12:00pm to August 17, 2016 – 11:30pm
Location: Bath & West Showgrounds, Shepton Mallet (Somerset)
Here’s the link to the 2016 trailer!