Sunday Cafe is a place where young people, ages 13-18 (College age), can explore faith in Jesus Christ and learn positive lifestyle perspectives based on Christian principals.
Meeting every Sunday evening during term time from 6:30 to 8:30 in Trinity Hall, we play games, pray, eat snacks, hang out, discuss our faith, chat and get to know God in a more personal way.
Some of our past themes have been:
* HEROES: examples from the Bible of normal individuals who exceptionally followed God.
* FRUITS: how can the Fruits of the Spirit influence our daily life?
* The Prayer Course (24-7 Prayer): insights into deeper understanding of a communicative relationship with God.
* NAMES: How knowing The Names of God can draw us into a stronger relationship with Him
* REFUGE: The Refugee Crisis & God’s heart for refugees
* TOXICS: A Christian perspective of certain lifestyles that can have lasting, lifelong toxic effects.
* The Alpha Course (HTB): An introduction to many foundational principals of Christianity.
* Who do you think you are: Exploring our Identity in Christ and who God sees us as
* Follow the Light: Following God regardless of the temptations of life
All of the adult youth-leaders of Sunday Cafe are committed Christians with a vibrant faith. We also make sure that everyone’s DBS checked.